New version of mod_fastcgi for Apache 1.2b1

Stanley Gambarin (gambarin@openmarket.com)
Thu, 12 Dec 1996 17:46:29 -0500

To: fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com
Subject: New version of mod_fastcgi for Apache 1.2b1
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 17:46:29 -0500
From: Stanley Gambarin <gambarin@openmarket.com>

	I have placed the new version of mod_fastcgi that runs under
Apache 1.2b1.  The URL is http://www.fastcgi.com/servers/apache/1.4.2/apache-fa
stcgi.tar.Z  The
index page should be updated soon, in the meantime, you must use the
full URL specified above.

	What's new:
	This is 1.4 of mod_fastcgi, except where certain calls have been
replaced to make the module run under Apache 1.2b1.   I have compiled and
tested it under Solaris 2.5, so once again, I would appreciate any
comments and/or bug reports/fixes on the module.

						Thanks, Stanley.

* Stanley Gambarin			Open Market Inc.		      *
* FastCGI (soon-to-be) Guru		245 First St. Cambridge MA 02142      *
*					(617) - 949 - 7487		      *
* mailto:gambarin@openmarket.com					      *
* 				http://acs2.bu.edu:8001/~stanleyg (school)    *
*				mailto:stanleyg@cs.bu.edu		      *