httpd1.5.2a and fcgi

Leonid Ilyevsky (leonid@nynexst.com)
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 11:52:47 -0500

Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 11:52:47 -0500
From: Leonid Ilyevsky <leonid@nynexst.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com
Subject: httpd1.5.2a and fcgi

I am trying to get httpd1.5.2a working with fcgi. Seemed to follow
all installation instruction properly. The error I got is:
500 Server Error

unable to complete your
request.

Please contact the server administrator, leonid@nynexst.com and inform
them of the time the error
occurred , and anything you might have done that may have caused the
error.

Error: HTTPd: error connecting to fastcgi server - filename:
/local/leonid/httpd/fcgi-bin/fcgi-devel-kit/examples/echo - error: Error
0

What am I doing wrong ?

--

      Leonid Ilyevsky                       NYNEX Science and Technology
E-mail: leonid@nynexst.com                  500 Westchester Ave.