Re: Filter size limit under OMI?

Yalcin Bozcaada (
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 07:42:28 -0500

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 07:42:28 -0500
From: Yalcin Bozcaada <>
Subject: Re: Filter size limit under OMI?

At 05:43 PM 1/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Do we agree there's something like a 16k page size limit when using the
>FastCGI Filter role under Open Market?  I'm being royally impaled by this
>right now.  Is there some way I can override it, or is the problem being
>worked on?
>Tom Neff			Bloomberg, L.P.
I don't think so. I just made a test and I was able to filter a 100+K html
file. When you issue command FCGI_StartFilterData, all it does is, point to
the beginning of -to be filtered- data file.

On thing you must check, the stdio should be flushed before filtering,
otherwise, StartFilterData will return error.

*- yalcin Bozcaada						-*
*- Open Market Inc. "The Internet Commerce Company"		-*
*- 245 First Street, Cambridge, MA 02142  USA			-*
*- Phone: +1 617 949 7543 					-*