Re: __eprintf

Andreas Manessinger (man@adv.magwien.gv.at)
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 12:59:31 +0100

To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: Re: __eprintf
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 12:59:31 +0100
From: Andreas Manessinger <man@adv.magwien.gv.at>

> Hi, everybody;
> did you experience __eprintf undef when linking after SparcWorks
> compilation? We can't resolve this; it links fine with g++ stuff.

_eprintf() is in `libgcc.a', query it's location with

	gcc -print-libgcc-file-name

You need _eprintf() as soon as only one object file is compiled with
`gcc'. Basically you have the following options:

a) recompile everything with SparcWorks

b) use `gcc'

c) use `gcc' for linking only, it will automatically link in `libgcc.a'

d) link with SparkWorks, but add `libgcc.a' explicitly to the commandline

Hope that helps

--
Andreas Manessinger                        man@adv.magwien.gv.at
In French there's only one word for sheep and mutton - `mouton'.