Re: Apache 1.2b6, Oracle7, and FastCGI 1.4.3

Jim Johnstone (jimj@lexis-nexis.com)
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 12:42:10 -0500

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 12:42:10 -0500
From: Jim Johnstone <jimj@lexis-nexis.com>
To: "Noah M. Couture" <noah@myriadagency.com>
Subject: Re: Apache 1.2b6, Oracle7, and FastCGI 1.4.3

In your message, you said:

 > try starting a ksh wrapper from the AppClass cmd, then echo the
 > LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the wrapper before exec'ing the binary. You can also do
 > ls -l or something to make sure the directory is visible.

Oops, I forgot to mention, you'll have to redirect the output from such a
wrapper test to a file. This is all for the purpose of ensuring that
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set as you intend, and that the shared libs are
resolveable where the fcgi runs. Here's my working example:

#!/bin/ksh

. ./dw.env

echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH > ./LDP

exec ./fcgiSearchHtml