Re: some general questions

Stanley Gambarin (
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:02:58 -0500

To: "Mark Nigro" <>
Subject: Re: some general questions
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 15:02:58 -0500
From: Stanley Gambarin <>

> 1. Where can I get the best instructions on configuring a fastcgi
> application for :
> 	a. OMI Web server

	Documentation is distributed with the Web server.

> 	b. Apache Web server

> 	c. NCSA Web server

	Since NCSA implements support for FastCGI itself, you should
refer this to the developers and maintainers of the NCSA server.

> 2. Can a software company, selling a commercial product, include a
> pre-built libfcgi.a in its product distribution?
	Read the license agreement supplied with FastCGI Developers Kit (FDK)

> 3. Is it proper to advertise that a commercial software product builds fast
> cgi apps in this forum?
	This mailing list is mostly to discuss development and implementation
of the FastCGI and thus, any advertisement is not really appropriate.

						Hope that was of some help.