[fwd] FastCGI Authorizer and HTTP Headers with OMI Secure WebServer

Stanley Gambarin (gambarin@OpenMarket.com)
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 15:43:36 -0500

To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com, bozcaada@OpenMarket.com
Subject: [fwd] FastCGI Authorizer and HTTP Headers with OMI Secure WebServer
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 15:43:36 -0500
From: Stanley Gambarin <gambarin@OpenMarket.com>

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 17:38:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: Steven Maggs <Steven_Maggs@zd.com>
To: fastcgi-developers <fastcgi-developers@openmarket.com>

Has the header problem with FCGI Authenticators been solved?  When a user hits
"cancel", the following items are returned:

 the headers sent by the authenticator program
 the blank line sent by the authenticator to indicate the end of the headers
 any content returned by the authenticator
 the headers sent by the web server for a status 403 document
 the blank line sent by the web server
 the error page content sent by the web server

The extra headers really mess the page, as noted below.  Is there a fix or a
work-around for this behavior?