Re: suexec for fastcgi-apache

Stanley Gambarin (
Wed, 05 Mar 1997 08:47:04 -0500

To: Brian Grossman <>
Subject: Re: suexec for fastcgi-apache
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 08:47:04 -0500
From: Stanley Gambarin <>

> I wrote something like suexec for fastcgi.  How can I contribute it?
> I uploaded the version for apache 1.2b4 into
> I've ported that to apache 1.2b7 and fcgi-apache 1.4.3, but I haven't
> released it yet.
> Brian

	I doubt that the Apache will include suexec_fastcgi in their
distribution and it will probably remain in contrib.  All I can do from
my side is to include a pointer to the location where interested parties
can look for it.  So, once you are done, send me a pointer and I will
mention it in one of the docs for mod_fastcgi.