Re: Apache 1.2b7 & mod_fastcgi

Stanley Gambarin (gambarin@OpenMarket.com)
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:29:04 -0500

To: Thomas Hosie <hosie@kodak.com>
Subject: Re: Apache 1.2b7 & mod_fastcgi
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:29:04 -0500
From: Stanley Gambarin <gambarin@OpenMarket.com>

> I ran into the following link problem while trying to build
> mod_fastcgi v1.4.3 into Apache v1.2b7, in Solaris 2.5 using gcc.
>
>   Undefined symbol read_client_block in file mod_fastcgi.o
>
> httpd builds fine without the "Module fastcgi_module mod_fastcgi.o" line
> in the configuration file.

	It may be just me, but I can not find any references to the
function read_client_block in mod_fastcgi.c  There are references to the
get_client_block, setup_client_block and should_client_block, which are
related to chunked encoding, introduced in Apache 1.2b? and as far as I know
these function calls have not been changed in the later beta releases.
							Stanley.