Re: Open Maket and FCGI Authorizer Question -Reply -Reply

David Moulton (DMOULTON@novell.com)
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:26:08 -0700

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:26:08 -0700
From: David Moulton <DMOULTON@novell.com>
To: snapper@OpenMarket.com
Subject: Re: Open Maket and FCGI Authorizer Question -Reply -Reply

David Moulton wrote:

>> Also, there are times when I need to authorize a person onto my site,
but send them to a
>> page other than the one that they requested. Is this possible? How?

>Sure, do a redirect from your authorizer.

I assume you're talking about "Location:". I have been trying this and it
gives either a Server Error or  Blank Doc alert depending on whether or
not I also send a Status 200 OK header (Location header only results in a
Server Error). Any chance of a little sample code to boost me up?

thanks

dave moulton