FastCGI 2.0.0

Ben Gavin (gavinb@supranet.net)
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 13:36:49 -0500

Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 13:36:49 -0500
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
From: Ben Gavin <gavinb@supranet.net>
Subject: FastCGI 2.0.0

Hi,
  I have tried the newest version of the FastCGI devel kit, and I am still
having troubles running the executables.  I am using IIS 3.0 on NT 4.0.
When I try to call the fcgi program, it starts up a new instance of
cgi-fcgi.exe and then just sits there.  It does nothing, that I can see
anyway.  Could it be waiting for something from the user, or is it it stuck
in Debug mode or something?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and when I run the tiny-fcgi.exe it doesn't return the correct headers
to the browser.  What are some possible reasons for this?  Has ANYONE got
this up and running under NT 4.0, IIS 3.0?

Thanks,
Ben