Re: FastCGI 2.0.0

Darryl Wagoner (
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:18:04 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:18:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: Darryl Wagoner <>
To: Bill Snapper <>
Subject: Re: FastCGI 2.0.0

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Bill Snapper wrote:

> Ben Gavin wrote:
> >
> Yes, I have.   I could be biased though as I developed this.  I use
> Microsoct VC++ 4.2 and it works fine.   I believe you're trying to use
> Borland's compiler and I have not built this with Borland so I can't
> help you there.

I have gotten it to work on both VC++ and Borland 5.0.  I have not
got it work on Borland C++ Builder.  The only clue that I have is
I get an access error on an address to 000000000..

You should start the fcgi server by hand.  If you let the
cgi-fcgi start it the first time, it will start under the system
account and you will not see any error messages.

BTW - Is this code thread safe?

Darryl Wagoner
Office: 603.672.0736   		Fax: 603-672-4846
Beware of self-styled experts: an ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a
drip under pressure.