Win32 Perl?

Eric Schneider (roark@evolution.com)
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 00:06:25 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 00:06:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Eric Schneider <roark@evolution.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: Win32 Perl?

 Hi all.

 I'm planning on running FastCGI on WinNT using IIS or one of the Netscape
servers and the cgi-fcgi bridge. I'm doing my own application management.

 The fastcgi lib and cgi-fcgi executable built fine and the examples work.

 Now I'm trying to build perl with sfio so I can use the FCGI perl module. I
have the sfio library already built and (sort of) working. (It failed some
of the tests in the test suite).

 Is anybody else working on this? Or better yet, does anyone have a similar
setup already working? If so, I'd be very interested in comparing notes.

Thanks,
-Eric