Netscape support

SM Waddell (smwaddell@nbtel.nb.ca)
Fri, 18 Apr 97 9:36:01 ADT

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 97 9:36:01 ADT
To: <fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com>
From: "SM Waddell" <smwaddell@nbtel.nb.ca>
Subject: Netscape support

Hi all,

I know this is probably an FAQ, but I've been having real problems finding a
definite answer.  Is there any way to implement FastCGI using Netscape Server
(on Sun)?  If anybody can help me find this information, I'd appreciate it.
The mail archives for this list don't seem to contain a definite answer, just
hints that it might be possible.

Thanks,

Scott
Scott Waddell       | BS4-D5               | smwaddell@nbtel.nb.ca
Technical Analyst   | PO Box 1430          |
                    | One Brunswick Square | Phone: (506) 694-2787
NB Tel              | Saint John  NB       | Fax:   (506) 694-2168
                    | E2L 4K2              |