re: Re: Netscape support

SM Waddell (smwaddell@nbtel.nb.ca)
Fri, 18 Apr 97 11:32:14 ADT

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 97 11:32:14 ADT
To: <snapper@OpenMarket.com>
From: "SM Waddell" <smwaddell@nbtel.nb.ca>
Subject: re: Re: Netscape support

On Friday, April 18, 1997 at 9:59:24 am ADT,
Bill Snapper <snapper@OpenMarket.com> wrote:
>server.  You can use FastCGI with Netscape today but you would have
>to use the cgi-fcgi "shim" application.  This would give you process
>persistence and the ability to access FastCGI scripts on another
>machine connected via TCP/IP.

Who supports this (if anyone)?  Where can I find out more about it?

We're exclusively a Netscape shop, but FastCGI looks like it will solve a lot
of our problems.

Thanks for the help!
Scott Waddell       | BS4-D5               | smwaddell@nbtel.nb.ca
Technical Analyst   | PO Box 1430          |
                    | One Brunswick Square | Phone: (506) 694-2787
NB Tel              | Saint John  NB       | Fax:   (506) 694-2168
                    | E2L 4K2              |