FCGI dynamic loading errors

VCI Administration (admin@mama.vcommunities.com)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:57:27 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: VCI Administration <admin@mama.vcommunities.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: FCGI dynamic loading errors

I would love some help on using the FCGI-0.28 module with perl5.004.
I'm running Digital Unix 4.0 on a DEC Alpha using Apache server 1.1.1
I've recompiled perl with sfio support, installed the fcgi development kit
and compiled mod_fastcgi into apache.  Preliminary tests show that
everything works fine as long as I'm using the C test cases.

The real problem is with perl5 and the loader.  When I run a perl script
that uses the FCGI package, I get this error:

7731:/usr/local/bin/perl: /sbin/loader: Fatal Error: unresolvable symbol
in /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/alpha-dec_osf/auto/FCGI/FCGI.so:
_stdsprintf

This is the only time I've had problems loading a perl package, so I
really have no idea what I need to do.

Any ideas?