Re: error: assertion "len > 0" failed

Ben Davenport (bpd@merc.com)
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:47:09 -0600

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:47:09 -0600
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
From: Ben Davenport <bpd@merc.com>
Subject: Re: error: assertion "len > 0" failed

We also have had this problem.  It occurs only when running FastCGI
scripts.  You should talk to OpenMarket about getting the most recent
release of the server (2.1 I believe).  This release fixes the
problem.

-Ben

On 4/25/97, ric@cais.com wrote:

> i have converted two program to fcgi and am frequently getting the

> following messages in the error log:

> assertion "len > 0" failed: file "buffer.c". line 656

> listener process exited due to signal 6 (with coredump)

> listener process exited due to signal 6 (with coredump)

> I am running Open Market's SecureWebServer version 2.0 under aix
4.1.4.

--

Ben Davenport   <<bpd@merc.com>

Experience varies as the square of equipment ruined.