Re: Problems making sfio!!!

Scott Meeuwsen (smeeuwsen@hayburn.com)
Thu, 08 May 1997 14:00:54 -0400

Date: Thu, 08 May 1997 14:00:54 -0400
From: Scott Meeuwsen <smeeuwsen@hayburn.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: Re: Problems making sfio!!!

Got it! just replaced the ':' in the iffe file with my bash shell and it
worked!  Anyway got another problem.  Perl 5.003_99 is compiled with
sfio. (I think at least -pretty sure.).  Apache 1.1.3 is compiled with
FastCGI extensions.  And fastcgi stuff works great...or at least the C
examples did.  When I tried to run the perl echo program
(echo-perl)..got the error bout no FCGI.pm...so I then found the perl
stuff, made it and now I get this error when running the 'echo-perl'
program.

ld.so: Undefined symbol "_FCGI_Accept" called from
perl:/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-freebsd/auto/FCGI/FCGI.so at
0x80890f8

Please help ASAP!!! Thanks in advance...

Scott Meeuwsen