Re: Perl FastCGI Problems -- Please help!

Scott Meeuwsen (
Mon, 12 May 1997 11:40:01 -0400

Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 11:40:01 -0400
From: Scott Meeuwsen <>
Subject: Re: Perl FastCGI Problems -- Please help!

Got the perl fastcgi kit from CPAN like I was supposed to (v0.28) and it
works well.  Sorry if I caused anyone inconvenience in researching my
problem...I missed that part in the docs but I guess figured that the
perl stuff that came with the fast cgi kit would work...(it should
shoulnd't it?)

BTW - what happened has been a while since I programmed
C...but I think that what it is saying is that the symbol has no content
(ie. not a var, or a piece of code.).  I think it is possibly caused
when the code is compiled but the linking of the lib stuff fails...but I
got no error messeges...