Re: is fastcgi dead? say it ain't so

Mario Jorge Filipe - LEI (mjnf@students.si.fct.unl.pt)
Tue, 20 May 1997 09:51:45 +0000 (GMT)

Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:51:45 +0000 (GMT)
From: Mario Jorge Filipe - LEI <mjnf@students.si.fct.unl.pt>
To: "Frederico A. C. Neves" <fneves@ExCon.com.BR>
Subject: Re: is fastcgi dead? say it ain't so

On Mon, 19 May 1997, Frederico A. C. Neves wrote:

> 	Dear
>
> 	I'm worried to....
>
> 	I have a commercial site www.CDStudio.com.BR that depends 80% on
> fcgi aplications.
>
> 	My performance is 4 to 5 times worst in a normal cgi environment.
>
> 	and now ????
>
> 	Regards
> 	Frederico Neves

	Hi

	Just to say that i'm quite worried too. I'm developing (with
another person) a WWW project where FCGI is essencial to the good work of
the project.

	Someone at OpenMarket said that it would take a while now before
any updates because the main man (the guy that was developing FCGI) quit
and the other guys had to look into the code before they could do
anything, but this is no reason for OPENMARKEt's silence.

	Cumprimentos

						Mario Filipe

mjnf@students.si.fct.unl.pt

"Nao me envergonho do Evangelho de Cristo, pois e' o poder de Deus para
salvacao de todo aquele que cre"
					(Romanos 1:16)