Mario Jorge Filipe - LEI (
Thu, 22 May 1997 17:49:46 +0000 (GMT)

Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 17:49:46 +0000 (GMT)
From: Mario Jorge Filipe - LEI <>
Subject: mod_fastcgi

	I just lightly compiled (I mean i didn't pay much attention to
what i was doing) apache 1.2b10 with fastcgi 2.0.

	When I run the httpd deamon I get a message this message:

	mod_fastcgi: Need read/write/exec permission for the "dynamic" dir

	I'm running the daemon on MY personal area, as an experiment and
the deamon is being run as www-data, so the message is understandable (I
think), but what is "dynamic" dir. If information about this is somewhere
in the docs just say it. Like I said i'm just testing an I haven't read
the documents...

	Thank you

						Mario Filipe

"Nao me envergonho do Evangelho de Cristo, pois e' o poder de Deus para
salvacao de todo aquele que cre"
					(Romanos 1:16)