<NONE>

Sonya Rikhtverchik (rikhtver@OpenMarket.com)
Fri, 23 May 1997 13:47:21 -0400

To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 13:47:21 -0400
From: Sonya Rikhtverchik <rikhtver@OpenMarket.com>
Subject: <NONE>

Hi everybody

My name is Sonya Rikhtverchik and I am the new fastcgi-developers list owner.
Right now I am trying to get things up to speed with maintaining the list and
the web site.  Early next week I will try to update the fastcgi web site, so
the most current versions are available.
I am new to Open Market as well, so please bear with me while I can get a hold
of things. If you have any questions/remarks/complains about the list or the
web site, you can send them directly to me. As for the questions on the list,
I probably won't be much help for a while, but i will at least try to route
them to engineers here at Open Market or to some experts on the list.

Sorry for any inconvenience
Sonya Rikhtverchik