<NONE>

Jonathan Perlow (jdperlow@merc.com)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 17:37:02 -0600

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 17:37:02 -0600
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
From: Jonathan Perlow <jdperlow@merc.com>
Subject: <NONE>

Currently, I am using fast-cgi for perl with DBI and DBD-Oracle (using the
Oraperl emulation layer). I am having problems reconnecting to the database.
The following script works the first time through but then fails the second
time with ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name. This is a major
problem for me since this makes it impossible for the fast-cgi to recover
from a database problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?

-Jon

#!/opt/merc/perl/5.003/bin/perl-fcgi

use CGI::Fast;
use Oraperl;