terminating by calling exit with status = 1

Raul Gonzalez Barron (barron@EESUN2.tamu.edu)
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 17:24:19 -0500 (CDT)

Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 17:24:19 -0500 (CDT)
From: Raul Gonzalez Barron <barron@EESUN2.tamu.edu>
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: terminating by calling exit with status = 1

Hello,

I got everything setup and now and I am not getting the OS System error
anymore! :) I am seeing, however that the application is being terminated and
re-started over and over with status = 1, I looked at the
/usr/include/sys/erro.h and this says:

/*
 * Error codes
 */

#define EPERM     1 /* Not super-user  */

I had set the server running to:

User nobody
Group nobody

and I changed it to the user that owns the webserver and its corresponding
group.

Does anybody knows why this could be happening?

My platform is:
Solaris 2.5.1, Apache_1.2b11, Perl 5.004, FCGI-0.29, sfio97, mod_fastcgi
1.4.3, and developer's kit 2.0b2

If there are any patches that should be needed to correct this problem,
please let me know.