Re: FastCGI with: Solaris 2.5.X, Apache, and Perl with sfio97

Sonya Rikhtverchik (rikhtver@OpenMarket.com)
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:57:38 -0400

To: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: FastCGI with: Solaris 2.5.X, Apache, and Perl with sfio97
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:57:38 -0400
From: Sonya Rikhtverchik <rikhtver@OpenMarket.com>

Hi guys,
Just wanted to reassure everybody, that in fact we do not have any anti-patch
filter running (at least not that I know of ) :)
All the messages that made to the list are in the archive on the web page.
The only problem might arise when people submit things to the list from
different accounts (not the ones they subscribed from) and I am the only
person who gets the message then (it bounces back to me as "non-member
submission").  If I happen to catch it and forward it to the list - great! But
nobody is perfect ... :(

Sonya