Re: FastCGI with: Solaris 2.5.X, Apache, and Perl with sfio97

Jonathan Roy (roy@atlantic.net)
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 12:59:49 -0400

Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 12:59:49 -0400
To: Sven Verdoolaege <skimo@breughel.ufsia.ac.be>
From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: FastCGI with: Solaris 2.5.X, Apache, and Perl with sfio97

  That's understandable, but keep in mind some new naive person installing
FastCGI/etc under Solaris who gets the latest version of things like
FCGI.pm will have an unreliable setup which can lock up the FCGI manager. I
guess the real solution is for Open Market to get the patches into their
development kit, release a new version of it, then release a FCGI.pm .31
with the patches applied...

-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Roy - roy@idle.com - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications accepts contract work in Perl/C/C++