fcgi using post

Ronald E. Fortin (ref@mesasys.com)
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:51:18 +0000

From: "Ronald E. Fortin" <ref@mesasys.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:51:18 +0000
Subject: fcgi using post

Hello,

I'm having some problems with 'POST' operations when using perl5.004
and sfio and FCGI-1.30.

Using the echo.html and echo.cgi test programs everything works fine
out of the box. The echo.cgi test program uses the C version of the
echo program. In this  case POST works fine.  So I know it's one of
or the combination of the three things above.

When I change the echo.cgi program to use the echo-perl program
everything hangs.  If I then change from POST to GET, it all works.

So there is definately something wrong with using POST.

Does anyone have any ideas as to where to start looking?  are there
some debugging switches, etc in cgi-fcgi or FCGI-0.30 to watch
things?

I've been working on building this stuff for several days (I've never
gotten ANY program to compile right out of the box).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

-----
Ronald E. Fortin