Re: FastCGI app restart/kill

Jonathan Roy (roy@atlantic.net)
Sat, 05 Jul 1997 10:51:16 -0400

Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 10:51:16 -0400
To: thylmann@m1.sprynet.com, fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: FastCGI app restart/kill

  Maybe you are referring to fastcgi 2.0, which I don't know anything
about, but if you are referring to the older 1.x which is probably more
commonly used, multiple accesses greater than the # of processes in the
pool are queued until a process can get to them. That's why you can set the
listen queue size. I think 2.0 does some dynamic pool size stuff, but we've
never tried it. Might give it a look once our fixes for 1.x are finally
added to the devkit. :)

-Jonathan

http://www.i-exposed.com/webarchive

--
Jonathan Roy - roy@idle.com - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications accepts contract work in Perl/C/C++