<NONE>

Sonya Rikhtverchik (rikhtver@OpenMarket.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 10:48:43 -0400

To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 10:48:43 -0400
From: Sonya Rikhtverchik <rikhtver@OpenMarket.com>
Subject: <NONE>

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 12:50:47 -0400
From: owner-fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
To: owner-fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: BOUNCE fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com:    Non-member submission
from ["Sparks, Alan" <asparks@harris.com>]

>From rikhtver@OpenMarket.com  Thu Jul  3 12:50:44 1997
From: "Sparks, Alan" <asparks@harris.com>
To: "'fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com'" <fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com>
Subject: RE: Building perl with SFIO for fastcgi on hpux
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:51:26 -0700

I have pretty much the same problem here... warning messages like:
/usr/include/pwd.h:77: warning: `struct _sfio_s' declared inside
parameter list

And the killer:
sfsetbuf.c: In function `sfsetbuf':
sfsetbuf.c:51: storage size of `st' isn't known

It's dying on a declaration of type Stat_t, which *should* be getting
declared as
struct stat64 in sfhdr.h, I think.  Can't see why it's not picking it
up, tho...

- -Alan

------- End of Forwarded Message