libfcgi in devkit 1.5.1 on solaris

suit (zoot@jobtrak.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:49:28 -0700 (PDT)

From: suit <zoot@jobtrak.com>
Subject: libfcgi in devkit 1.5.1 on solaris
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:49:28 -0700 (PDT)

So, the 1.5.1 devkit suffers from a solaris accept() bug,
which has been patched in the perl module (patch recently
sent to the list by chip@atlantic.net).  Has anyone out there
patched up their libfcgi in the same way?

I tried to add the blocking flag to AcquireLock() and implement the locking
around the accept call, but these days don't have much time to spend on it.
So, if the patch is already out there, I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Also, a patch was described for the perlmod:
"the patch to prevent zillions of dying fcgis at restart time is also missing."
has this been fixed in libfcgi?

thanks,
-rob

--