Question

Sonya Rikhtverchik (rikhtver@OpenMarket.com)
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 10:27:35 -0400

To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: Question
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 10:27:35 -0400
From: Sonya Rikhtverchik <rikhtver@OpenMarket.com>

From: "ALTA RESEARCH" <alta@tab.com>
To: <rikhtver@OpenMarket.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 01:43:23 -0500

I know how to use environmental variables generated by the "Request
Headers".  Are there environmental variables generated by "Response
Headers"?

Specifically, I am trying to determine when a page has successfully loaded.
 Visual Basic has a command for "Navigation Complete".   Is there a similar
command or methodology within PERL?

I am writting a program that access web pages.  I don't want to pause the
program for a number of seconds in hopes that the web page loads.  I want
to know when the page has loaded succesfully.  Is there an environmental
variable I can test for?

Mike

------- End of Forwarded Message