Doubt on FCGI Protocol Communication.

Sonya Rikhtverchik (rikhtver@OpenMarket.com)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:31:55 -0400

To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: Doubt on FCGI Protocol Communication.
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:31:55 -0400
From: Sonya Rikhtverchik <rikhtver@OpenMarket.com>

From: "Shivmurthy Murthy" <shivmurthy@hotmail.com>
To: rikhtver@OpenMarket.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 05:34:31 PDT

Hello
I am working for  NT Netscape support on FCGI,  I have few doubts on
FCGI Protocol communication, Please Help.
Now I am able to send Environment variables and receive results from
echo.exe example. But I am unable to receive Standard Input data. Echo
program returns all Envp which I sent, But for Std In, It prints "No
Data from Standard Input". But I have traced till WriteFile command of
my code, the StdIN Data is writing followed by  Null record. Same code
is working If I use it as CGI with Webserver.
  What might be the Bug, Please Help me.

Thanks in Advance,
ShivA