Re: Unable to Create IPC Socket (Bind)

Jim Boutcher (jimb@novia.net)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:31:54 -0500

From: "Jim Boutcher" <jimb@novia.net>
To: <fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com>
Subject: Re: Unable to Create IPC Socket (Bind)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:31:54 -0500

 I ** REALLY ** hate replying to my own questions... :)

After seeing that my socket filename was being shortened by one letter on
the end, I just made a quick change:

static int OS_BuildSockAddrUn(
        char *bindPath,
        struct sockaddr_un *servAddrPtr,
        int *servAddrLen)
{

/*
    int bindPathLen = strlen(bindPath);

*/
    int bindPathLen = strlen(bindPath)+1;

And the server now actually starts! But now I'm getting those mbox errors
again.. Does anyone know why my situation would require a code change to get
it running?