update - SYSV - C testscript works, PERL testscript doesn't

Alan Rykhus (alan.rykhus@mankato.msus.edu)
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 14:02:54 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

From: Alan Rykhus <alan.rykhus@mankato.msus.edu>
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: update - SYSV - C testscript works, PERL testscript doesn't
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 14:02:54 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

I tried the ($!=1); suggestion but that didn't help.

I've tried putting debugging information into the "FastCGI Hello!
(PERL)" script. The script runs on its own returning a value of 1 from
the FCGI::accept() call. But when the script is accessed through the
Apache WebServer it seems that it crashes on the accept call as no
information is written to the debug file after that call.

The error_log for Apache reports 3 lines of errors:
Unterminated CGI response headers
terminated due to uncaught signal 9
Apache then starts a new script 3 seconds later.

thanks - Al