Re: Windows NT and FastCGI

Sonya Rikhtverchik (rikhtver@OpenMarket.com)
Tue, 02 Sep 1997 11:26:44 -0400

To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: Re: Windows NT and FastCGI
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 11:26:44 -0400
From: Sonya Rikhtverchik <rikhtver@OpenMarket.com>

Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 08:45:23 -0400
To: Benjamin Gavin <gavinb@supranet.net>, fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
From: Bill Snapper <shultz.gigapacket.com@gigapacket.com>

Hello Ben,

I just ran the same experiment with echo and got the new QUERY_STRING
each time I accessed the script.

I will download the kit from www.fastcgi.com today to see if there's
anything I've fixed in my version which didn't get rolled into the
official beta (cause it is a beta) release.

The differences I see with your environment however are as follows:

1) I don't use MFC.

2) I've been using only C and not C++

3) My libraries have been built on VC++ 4.2 and not VC5.

- - Bill -

------- End of Forwarded Message