passing values

Sarah Kennedy (kennesk@cursa.stortek.com)
Thu, 04 Sep 1997 15:16:52 -0600

Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 15:16:52 -0600
From: Sarah Kennedy <kennesk@cursa.stortek.com>
To: fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
Subject: passing values

I have a couple of questions that I haven't seen the answers to. If
someone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!

1.

Before fastcgi I had a reference such as:

How can I call that program now if it has been set up to use fastcgi? I
start the port using:

!/appl/enterprise/cgi-bin/cgi-fcgi -f
 -start -connect :6652
/appl/enterprise/cgi-bin/literature.fcgi/report.cgi

Then I open a URL that is:

#!/appl/enterprise/cgi-bin/cgi-fcgi -f
 -bind -connect localhost:6652

How do I pass 'order_nbr=16' (or whatever the order_nbr may be)??

2.

What would I specify for the ACTION value in <FORM>? Previously it was
ACTION='report.cgi'. How would I specify that in fastcgi?