Re: mod_fastcgi

Jonathan Roy (roy@atlantic.net)
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:28:01 -0400

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:28:01 -0400
To: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>, fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: mod_fastcgi

  Hey there, I noticed in your mod_fastcgi.c there is still:

            ASSERT(sleepSeconds > 0);
            alarm(sleepSeconds);
            sigsuspend(&sigMask);
        }

  there should be an alarm(0) after the suspend. Thought that was in one of
the patches we provided for mod_fastcgi.c, but maybe not. (Actually, our
patches were for the 1.x version, so maybe they didn't make it into the 2.x
base David was applying fixes to.)

-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Roy - roy@idle.com - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications, Inc. accepts contract programming