Re: mod_fastcgi

Jonathan Roy (
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:28:01 -0400

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:28:01 -0400
To: Stanley Gambarin <>,
From: Jonathan Roy <>
Subject: Re: mod_fastcgi

  Hey there, I noticed in your mod_fastcgi.c there is still:

            ASSERT(sleepSeconds > 0);

  there should be an alarm(0) after the suspend. Thought that was in one of
the patches we provided for mod_fastcgi.c, but maybe not. (Actually, our
patches were for the 1.x version, so maybe they didn't make it into the 2.x
base David was applying fixes to.)

At 12:26 AM 9/8/97 -0400, Stanley Gambarin wrote:
>	i got the changes by David MacKenzie together witha  simple
>Makefile and installation script and put it on
>I compiled it on Linux with 1.2.4. and 1.3 version of Apache.
>(if you are compiling with 1.2.4., change all occurrences of
>ap_md5 to md5, as there is a conflict in function naming).
>There are no code changes, but I put a lot of TODO stuff, so if
>poeple are any case, i will be updating the module
>weekly, so stay tuned.
>							stanley.

Jonathan Roy - - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications, Inc. accepts contract programming
work for general purpose tools (or CGI) in Perl/C/C++.