Re: mod_fastcgi

Jonathan Roy (roy@atlantic.net)
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:47:41 -0400

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 22:47:41 -0400
To: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: mod_fastcgi

  Actually, looking back over my email archive, all of our patches were to
the FCGI module (the accept locking fix, the problem trying to check if
it's FCGI or not and exiting even when it should fix, etc.) and Chip
submitted a mod_fastcgi patch I don't see it. Other than the accept(0), I
can't recall if we had any bugs in the mod_fastcgi.c itself or if they were
all from the FCGI module. (.31 appears to have everything fixed.)

-Jonathan