Re: mod_fastcgi

Jonathan Roy (roy@atlantic.net)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:20:28 -0400

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:20:28 -0400
To: Gerardo Diaz Cuellar <gdiaz@blackbox.cegs.itesm.mx>
From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: mod_fastcgi

  The FCGI 0.31 perl module includes all the fixes we provided, as far as I
can tell. The only "fix" to mod_fastcgi.c was an alarm(0). Since the FCGI
module uses code from the development kit (didn't apply our fixes
directly), it's probably safe to assume those changes are in the dev kit
for fastcgi 1.x.

  Using .31 we've never had a fastcgi runaway/lockup problem again. For
2.x, you should look at Stanley's web page with all of David's patches
applied.

-Jonathan