Re: mod_fastcgi

Jonathan Roy (roy@atlantic.net)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 17:12:00 -0400

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 17:12:00 -0400
To: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>,
From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: mod_fastcgi

  I had thought the FCGI perl moduble was built from the dev kit available
on the web site, and the module does include the locking around the initial
accept() and the fix to prevent lots of processes from incorrectly dying
off at startup time.

  But actually, I looked back over my email archive and it appears the
patches were applied manually to .31 since they hadn't shown up in the
devkit at that time. If they still aren't in the devkit, I guess we'll just
have to fend for ourselves. :(

-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Roy - roy@idle.com - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications, Inc. accepts contract programming