Re: mod_fastcgi

Gerardo Diaz Cuellar (gdiaz@blackbox.cegs.itesm.mx)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:24:02 -0600 (GMT-0600)

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:24:02 -0600 (GMT-0600)
From: Gerardo Diaz Cuellar <gdiaz@blackbox.cegs.itesm.mx>
To: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: mod_fastcgi

Ups.

That means that the devkit is not fix? then programs directly to the
devkit will still experience these problem (programs made in C). Do
anyone knows when in OpenMarket going to fix this on the devkit?

By the way if the perl module uses the devkit how come the perl module
(sfio) is correct and the devkit is not? Exactly how does this calls take
place?