Re: latest devkits missing accept()-related fixes

Sonya Rikhtverchik (rikhtver@OpenMarket.com)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 20:19:28 -0400

To: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: latest devkits missing accept()-related fixes
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 20:19:28 -0400
From: Sonya Rikhtverchik <rikhtver@OpenMarket.com>

Hi guys,
Well, I guess I should explain my role here. Even though originally I was
supposed to work on FastCGI, Open Market's plans have changed and I am working
on something completely unrelated. I still maintain the mailing list, but at
this point I am so far away from this code that I don't think you *want* me to
apply patches or do anything to the code for that matter. I am very sorry to
disappoint you guys, but this is how things look right now.
If someine would like to send me complete code I would be glad to post it on
the web site.
BTW, I didn't post the patches I just forwarded them. They were submitted from
a non-member account and got bounced back to me.

Sonya