Re: Apache and the FastCGI manager losing track of UNIX sockets

Stanley Gambarin (stanleyg@cs.bu.edu)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:32:37 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:32:37 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
To: infinity@gamersinn.com
Subject: Re: Apache and the FastCGI manager losing track of UNIX sockets

	If this has been replied to already, then ignore this message...
Your email seems to indicate that you are running into accept problem
with Perl.. if you are using Sfio/FastCGI package (provided by Sven),
you might need to upgrade to the latest version 0.31.  If you are using
Perl libraries provided by the OpenMarket, then you need to patch up
the developers kit to avoid this problem.. However, the patches have not
yet been applied.. so stay tuned to this mailing list for more info

					Stanley.