Re: mod_fastcgi

Stanley Gambarin (stanleyg@cs.bu.edu)
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:46:05 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:46:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
To: Gerardo Diaz Cuellar <gdiaz@blackbox.cegs.itesm.mx>
Subject: Re: mod_fastcgi

	It looks like developer's kit does not have a fix for accept()
problem.  In my somewhat limited testing back at OpenMarket, I was not
able to reproduce this problem with C, however, the problem was evident
with Perl.  What I think is happening is that FCGX_* routines are OK,
however, FCGI_* routines, which are built on top of FCGX_* ones do
have serialization problems, however, it looks like only in Perl.
Sfio/Fcgi module writes its own FCGI_* routines, using FCGX_* ones
(correct me if I am wrong), so if you use a Sfio/Fcgi perl module,
you should be ok.  C is also ok, but i guess it needs more testing...

				Stanley.