Re: accept(), solaris 2.6, devkit1.5.1

Stanley Gambarin (stanleyg@cs.bu.edu)
Sat, 13 Sep 1997 02:56:33 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 02:56:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
To: suit <zoot@jobtrak.com>
Subject: Re: accept(), solaris 2.6, devkit1.5.1

	The assert failure you are refering to was fixed in the
2.0b1 mod_fastcgi module.  If my memories serves me
correct, the fastcgi header was not casted to char *,
resulting in the error.  Get the newest version of the
mod_fastcgi, grep for char * and apply the change to your
version of the module.

						Stanley.