Re: mod_fastcgi

Gerardo Diaz Cuellar (gdiaz@blackbox.cegs.itesm.mx)
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:21:32 -0600 (GMT-0600)

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:21:32 -0600 (GMT-0600)
From: Gerardo Diaz Cuellar <gdiaz@blackbox.cegs.itesm.mx>
To: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
Subject: Re: mod_fastcgi

I thought that C calls directly the FCGI_ routines, but according to you=20
that is not the case, am I correct?

I so, then C calls FCGIX_ and should not have any problems. am I correct=20
up to here?=20

but FCGI_stdio.h has the FCGI_ routines that are the ones that the=20
examples use (they included FCGI_stdio.h) , and if you tested C and=20
theres no problem then what=B4 happening with C?

regards

-Gerardo=20