Re: os errors

thylmann@m1.sprynet.com
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 20:55:49 +0000

From: thylmann@m1.sprynet.com
To: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 20:55:49 +0000
Subject: Re: os errors

> 	Since you do not mention what version of the
> module you are running, there is almost nothing I can
> do.  If you are running 1.4.x series, i would suggest
> to increase number of fastcgi processes running at one
> time (-processes 5).

>From what everyone has replied.. I think it is this problem. But I
find this a little bit hard to beleive.

My -processes is set to 10 and -listen-queue-depth is 50. Now, this
either means it should handle 550, or 60 (not sure which). But
regardless of what it is, I do not think that I get that many
connections... But I will try increasing it...

Thanks for the help.
- Fabian Thylmann <aka NaTHaN>
STATSnet - free statistics for your WebPage!
http://www.stats.net