Re: os error thing again..

Jonathan Roy (roy@atlantic.net)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 16:43:33 -0400

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 16:43:33 -0400
To: thylmann@m1.sprynet.com, fastcgi-developers@OpenMarket.com
From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: os error thing again..

  Are you on a Solaris or IRIX box? Are you running fastcgi programs
written in C, or perl and using FCGI.pm version .30 or older? If so, please
upgrade immediately. :) http://fastcgi.idle.com/ On Solaris/IRIX there is a
bug in the accept() code that will eventually make your fastcgi manager die
and refuse all future connections... Grab the 1.4.x on there, it has the
accept fix applied.

-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Roy - roy@idle.com - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications, Inc. accepts contract programming