Re: os error thing again..

Stanley Gambarin (stanleyg@cs.bu.edu)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 17:17:42 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 17:17:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stanley Gambarin <stanleyg@cs.bu.edu>
To: thylmann@m1.sprynet.com
Subject: Re: os error thing again..

	Just a thought... you may be running into a synchronization
problem with the FCGX_Accept().  If you are using FCGI.pm 0.31 then
you should be ok, otherwise I would recommend getting a patched
developers kit.  Please include the following information (so that
at least we can figure out what's going on).

	module version - you said 1.4.x
	developer kit version - 1.5.x, 2.0.0 ?
	OS - Solaris , Linux ?
	language used to write FCGI scripts - Perl/C ?
		- if Perl, do you use supplied libraries or FCGI.pm
	excerpts from the error log
	relevant excerpts from the configuration file.

						Stanley.