Re: os error thing again..

Jonathan Roy (
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:37:10 -0400

Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:37:10 -0400
From: Jonathan Roy <>
Subject: Re: os error thing again..

  Sigh. I hope we didn't break anything. :/ My only guess is that perhaps
the various fixes applied in 1.5.2 reveal another bug which doesn't happen
when using apps written in perl. (We have no C fastcgi programs in use
here.) Maybe Stanley will have an idea.

At 10:36 PM 9/20/97 +0000, wrote:
>I'm trying 2.x right now...
>The 1.5.2 version really is going haywire.. I have about 5 minute
>downtimes to the fastcgi apps every hour!
>I increased -processes to 15 now, maybe this will help also..
>I'll let you know if 2.x works.. I think I used the older 2.x before
>trying to fix the os error thing..
>- Fabian Thylmann <aka NaTHaN>
>STATSnet - free statistics for your WebPage!

Jonathan Roy - - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications, Inc. accepts contract programming
work for general purpose tools (or CGI) in Perl/C/C++.