Re: os error thing again..

Jonathan Roy (roy@atlantic.net)
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:37:10 -0400

Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 17:37:10 -0400
To: thylmann@m1.sprynet.com
From: Jonathan Roy <roy@atlantic.net>
Subject: Re: os error thing again..

  Sigh. I hope we didn't break anything. :/ My only guess is that perhaps
the various fixes applied in 1.5.2 reveal another bug which doesn't happen
when using apps written in perl. (We have no C fastcgi programs in use
here.) Maybe Stanley will have an idea.

-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Roy - roy@idle.com - Idle Communications, Inc.
Idle Communications, Inc. accepts contract programming